Thursday 9 February 2012

What's behind the image?

Again I’m sorry for the long absence… I keep meaning to post but never get round to it.

I thought I would start at the beginning now that I have actually sat down to fill you all in on what I've been up to. When discussing my project with my boyfriend who did computer science at university he gave me the idea to look at what things really look like hidden under the surface, like this blog for example. So I thought I would post some interesting ones I found.  The two images below are actually











I thought it might be nice to repeat them in different colours and layer them over the top of each other to see what pattern i could get just from them.

Mark also said to do the same with a photo to see what that would look like as they may be interesting to use as backgrounds. So I found a picture of the two of us and did just that. The image below is what the code to its right actually looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment