Friday 10 February 2012

It's Simple

I thought it might be nice to see what simply taking the image my aunty drew of my gran when she was a young girl playing by a pool of water and repeat it would look like. I thought I would do this without any fancy tricks from Photoshop to start with. Just keeping it quite naive. It looks so different to my normal style and I’m not sure how I feel about it. It feels like it’s been done before.


As this is me working here of course I didn’t just stick to the simple style of the image above... I thought as I’m at a computer I may as well see what crazy design I could come up with with this design. Below is one of the examples that came out when playing. I don’t think that this design is as successful as the rest of my designs so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment